National Single Window System is a newly launched platform for all those who are willing to get approval as per their business requirement. It is a one-stop effective and convenient online portal for the government or business services to the business sector. It reduces the complexity of collecting the information and services related to the new businesses. The NSWS portal provides multiple kinds of approval to a startup business and now they working in medical device management also.
What Is The Objective Of NSWS?
The National Single Window System is an online platform that guides businesses/entrepreneurs/investors to gain all the clearance required to start a new business in India. If you choose this platform for your business guidance and clearance then you do not need to visit multiple IT platforms and offices to collect information. The NSWS portal helps many businesses apply for the application, track application status, respond to clarifications, and obtain approvals through dashboards.
The furthermore objectives of the NSWS portal are as follows:-
- The aim is to provide a uniform and hindrance-free portal to the investors.
- The objective is to provide a single-window system for all businesses to get licenses, permits, and approvals, to start a business in India.
Why ICEGATE Is Integrated With NSWS?
To work according to convenience for the businesses ICEGATE is consolidated with NSWS. ICEGAte took the initiative to simplify the processor and developed a dedicated dashboard for the field customs officers. With this dedicated dashboard, the custom officer can perform multiple tasks such as:-
- Review the approvals and forms of the businesses.
- A dedicated place to receive, review, and process applications.
- Keep an eye on the attached documents, payments, etc.
- The customer officer can convey their messages to the investors about the approval, rejections, and any rectification in the documents.
- Services to download approval request/ license of PDF.
- Eligible to share and download the reports.
- Facilities to review and respond to the investors on their queries and grievances.
How Does The NSWS (National Single Window System) Work?
The agenda of the National Single Window System (NSWS) is to simplify the registration process of new businesses in India. Through this new business, entrepreneurs, and investors can invest in this and get suggestions to start their businesses easily. The NSWS works in simple 3 steps as follows:-
Step 1 – Take Your Know Your Approvals (KYA) Journey
The Single window helps every business and answers all the questions that an investor has in their mind. This will help you to understand the approvals pertinent to your business.
Step 2 – Apply For Approvals
After advice, you can apply for the approval of the business to start on the Indian premises. Through this, they can guide you and help you to start a business in India without facing any issues.
Step 3 – Track Status And Get Approvals
You can simply track the status of your application for the business start-up and get approval in real-time. This one is the easiest platform introduced by the Indian government for new business startups and registration in India.
List Of Ministry Partners Of National Single Window System
The list of its ministry partners is as follows:-
- Ministry Of Civil Aviation
- Ministry Of Labour And Employment
- Ministry Of Agriculture And Farmers’ Welfare
- Ministry Of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry Of Micro, Small And Medium Entreprises.
- Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry Of New And Renewable Energy
- Ministry Of Mines
- Ministry Of Communications
- Ministry Of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- Ministry Of Atomic Energy
- Ministry Of Coal
- Ministry Of Culture
- Ministry Of Textiles
- Ministry Of Chemical And Fertilizers
- Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry Of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry Of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution.
- Ministry Of Environment, Forest, and Climate Exchange
- Ministry Of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry Of Finance
- Ministry Of Power
- Ministry Of Education
- Ministry Of Jal Shakti
- Ministry Of Tourism
- Ministry Of Railways
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry Of Commerce And Industry
- Ministry Of Road, Transport and Highways
- Ministry Of Science And Technology
- Department Of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
- Department Of Commerce
List Of State Partners Of NSWS
Here is the list of the state partners of the National Single Window System Of India:-
- Government Of Andra Pradesh
- Government Of Assam
- Government Of Goa
- Government Of Gujarat
- Government Of Himachal Pradesh
- Government Of Karnataka
- Government Of Madhya Pradesh
- Government Of Maharashtra
- Government Of Odisha
- Government Of Punjab
- Government Of Tamil Nadu
- Government Of Telangana
- Government Of Uttar Pradesh
- Government Of Uttarakhand
- Government Of Jammu & Kashmir
- Government Of Nagaland
Who Launched NSWS (National Single Window System) In India?
The NSws portal is launched by the Shri Piyush Goyal.
When Was the National Single Window System Established?
On 22 September 2021, the NSWS portal Was introduced in India for investors and businesses.